Im tried of being pushed aside....

I have a really good friend that helped me out when i was in need. He has asked me to do the same and i said yes. We had a great relationship. Did everything together talked about everything.. THEN this guy came along. he had no place to stay or anything so us being nice decided to help him out. My friend says hes been looking for a job. i beg to differ. so do all the other ppl living here. Hes LAZY does NOTHING doesnt even do his own laundry. He has only been around for a couple of months and acts like he knows everything! He talks down to me all the time and tells me im trashy.. I cant stand him and want him GONE. My friend has been told so many times he is being used. from co workers his mom his step dad and me!! he wont listen i dont know what to do any more! My friend talks about this boy all the damn time! we dont hang out (alone) as much when he leaves the idiot goes wit him EVERY TIME!.....Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• first, i wouldn't take the way he talks to you. let him know... in front of your friend, if you need to, that you will NOT allow him to talk down to you. then, distance yourself from him. you don't HAVE to be in the same room as him. you can be cordial, just let them know, if they ask, that you are uncomfortable with being friends with someone that is rude to you. continue to help your friend, but this attachment isn't considered your friend, correct? just because he's a leech, doesn't mean he's part of your friend. remember that when you start getting upset with your friend. it's not him you should be upset with.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 1:47 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Find a new friend if your friend does not defend you then you don't need him and you should take a time out away from your friend then maybe your friend will realize what he has in you and that he want you back and then will tell this other person to leave. Too much drama.
    Anonymous

• Kick his lazy ass out, comes to mind
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 5:57 AM on May. 2, 2010