Do you think Eve would have told Satan "NO!" if she already had children?

Did they even have any children in the Garden of Eden yet? Please share.

3gigglemonsters

Asked by 3gigglemonsters at 1:38 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, they didn't have children yet. Had they, Adam & Eve would have been killed, but their children (who were w/o sin) would not have been removed from the Garden... That's how I was always taught anyways...

And if God new it would happen, and allowed it to, it's the same as if he planned it himself!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:57 PM on May. 1, 2010

• no they did not have children yet, read Genesis and it tellls you what happens
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:41 PM on May. 1, 2010

•  I think she still would have done it. Satan tempted her by saying they would be knowledgeable like God. Who wouldn't go for that? I don't think she ever thought of the consequences.  After all before the fall they never had any consequences.  Maybe if she knew what was coming.  If God had said "if you do this I will banish you".  But even then, she still might have done it. 

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 1:43 PM on May. 1, 2010

• no such thing as adam & eve.
    Anonymous

• As far as I understand from my reading and studying they did not have children til they were tossed from the Garden because of their innocence(they didnt know how to create life basically).

Its an interesting thought though whether she'd have said "no" if she had kids. Im thinking probably would have still said "yes" because(if you believe this way) God intended for all of this to happen so they could leave the Garden. So even with kids she'd have said "yes" to Satan.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:49 PM on May. 1, 2010

• No they didn't, Yes she would've.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:33 PM on May. 1, 2010

• hehe my husband often says the best birthcontrol is to watch somene's kids.
    Anonymous

• I agree with amaranth. I don't believe they knew how to make babies while they were in the garden.

Would Eve (and/or) Adam have eventually eaten the fruit, or chosen to "fall"? Yes, I think so. I think it was a necessary part the whole master plan for everybody to be mortal for a little bit.
    Anonymous

• Actually pp it was not the plan for that to happen but God knew it would....
    No she didnt have children yet and who knows if she would have still done it.. I have to think no. Why because that was God's plan in the first place to be fruitful and multiply and be in fellowship with Him for eternity in the Garden of Eden.

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:00 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Maybe if she had any KNOWLEDGE before it happened. But since God didn't give her any KNOWLEDGE and in fact told them to avoid having any KNOWLEDGE I don't see how she could've said no to satan.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:26 PM on May. 1, 2010