OMG, please read!

Background. My periods are very regular for the most part. 27-29 days apart. I never pay any attention to when I ovulate, just because we got pregnant so easy the first time, and we aren't trying now. (Not being responsible about preventing, but not trying.) So I had my period on the 16th of April, and according to the ovulation calendar, I should have ovulated sometime between the 20-24th with my most fertile day being on the 24th. Again, IDK for sure bc I don't keep track. Well, we had a sitter for our son over this last weekend and we went out. (First time in forever =) and had some irresponsible drunken VERY unprotected sex and he did not pull out. I took the Plan B morning after pill about 48 hours later. Now, here it is on the first of May and I am spotting. Nothing much, just some pinkish/red spotting. I haven't been cramping, but yesterday I was VERY bloated. And this morning, I was.... continued in reply

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• this morning I was getting ready to have a garage sale and when I opened the garage door, (it doesn't have an opener and it is pretty hard to open) I was in sort of a squatting position, and I felt some tightness and some pulling. Nothing major, but it was uncomfortable. I didn't think anything of it. But now I am spotting. Do you think it is possible I could be pregnant or maybe even miscarrying? I know this probably isn't a whole lot of info to go on, but I am kind of freaking out. We have a 2.5 year old, and I am an unemployed college student. A baby is/was not in our plans. (I know, we should have covered it up.) Please someone give me some advice.
    Anonymous

• I don't think your pregnant. Plan B can make you spot. If you are pregnant it would be from before not this recent time. Plan B kills sperm and egg. If you don't want a baby then you need to be on birth control.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:09 PM on May. 1, 2010

• If you started your period on the 16th you would ovulate 14 days after, that would be the 30th. Your most fertile days would be around the 28th and 29th. If your period starts on the 16th you can't ovulate on the 20th, that's only 4 days away and you should still be having your period. The most common day to ovulate is the 14th. This last weekend would have been the 24th and that would have been too early to get pregnant. Don't worry, it is very unlikely you are having a miscarriage.

Anonymous

• Well, Like I said... I never pay attention to ovulation, so IDK when I would be or would have ovulated. I took the Plan B pill last Sunday. I guess I just thought if I were going to have side effects, I would have already had them.
    Anonymous