Where can my husband and I take our 3 yr old 2day for entertainment?

Hes almost 3 1/2 and I was thinking mini putt putt, is he too young for that? Its just for fun anyway so I dont see why not but aslso Im wanting to try somthing new besides chuckcheeses and things like that. Where are some places you take your 3 yr old for entertainment? Oh and keep in mind we will be bringing along are newborn so were limited. We dont do babysitters so are kids go everywhere with us.

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 2:51 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Are there any tourist attractions in your area? Any craft classes for his age group? Free zoos or zoos with low entry fees?
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 3:01 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Have you brought him to a movie yet? its cool inside and dark for the newborn. I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter. we have a place in the mall by our house that has a store with 8 different spacewalks in it. You pay like 10$ and the kids get to play with everything in the store. Do yall have anything like that?
    youngmomma021

Answer by youngmomma021 at 3:03 PM on May. 1, 2010

• The Zoo or Aquarium. Bring a picnic lunch too!
    Anonymous

• Can't stand chuck e. cheese, myself. We go to the library, outdoor parks, indoor burker kings or chick fil a if it is cold or rainy, to family's homes (grandma's toys are soo much better! lol)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 3:41 PM on May. 1, 2010

• we took my son putt putting when he was 2 and he LOVED it! of course we didn't actually play, just hit the ball into the hole and stuff but it was fun! when a familyy got close to getting ready for that hole, we'd move on to the next.
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 5:13 PM on May. 1, 2010

• The zoo or the beach.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:23 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Short hike and a picnic?
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 3:34 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Jumpzone. Or look something similar in your area. Its a gym sized building filled with inflatables. Like bounce houses and obstucale courses. Its fun and my husband and son love it.

www.jumpzoneparty.com

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:07 AM on May. 3, 2010