What do you think of this...( Those that oppose AZ immigration law)

http://www.azcentral.com/community/pinal/articles/2010/05/01/20100501pinal-county-deputy-shot-smugglers.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It may not make them a murderer but it sure makes them a criminal. They need to GO HOME. Unfortunately this bill doesn't allow profiling, only asking if some infraction has occurred or there is an obvious reason to do so. We get asked for our information when we get pulled over , why shouldn't they?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:54 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Anonymous

• Hmmmm... Let's see.... Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, John Wayne Gacy, and about a thousand other serial killers were born and bread right here in the US. If we need to get rid of immigrants with a racist law because one of them is a murderer, I suppose we also need to get rid of the white guys too, they're just as dangerous.

Anonymous

Are you seriously that stupid??????
    Anonymous

• Tell me where my logic is off. An illegal immigrant murders a cop so we need to get rid of all of them at any cost. White guys have been murdering people too. Shouldn't we do something to stop them??????????

Blaming the actions of one individual on an entire group of people is what's stupid.

Anonymous

• I have to agree with anon :26. Being an illegal immigrant doesn't make one a murderer, any more than being an American makes one a perfect, law-abiding citizen. I'm not condoning the crime, by any stretch of the imagination, but the two issues aren't as intertwined as you're making them out to be. I'm going to hazard a guess that this happened more due to the drug issue than the immigration issue, and there are drug problems far from the US/Mexico border.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:34 PM on May. 1, 2010

• No never said being illegal makes you a murder...it makes you a criminal.

I believe we do try to stop ANYONE who is a murder I am not a racist...my DH is Mexican. I just think that if you want to be in this country you need to do it legally.

And sorry in some peoples eyes One bad apple spoils the bunch!!

Anonymous

• And sorry in some peoples eyes One bad apple spoils the bunch!!

Are you one of those people? What's the point of this post?
    Anonymous

• I agree with the law.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 3:46 PM on May. 1, 2010

• this is just one more reason they NEED THIS LAW!

Anonymous