If someone was to walk up to u and ask "what is love" what would be your response?

Do u know what love really is?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 3:51 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Love is comfort, its someone you can turn to when things are bad. Its the first person you call when they're good. Its someone who laughs at your jokes and holds you when you cry. Its fighting and then making up. Its raising kids together and growing old together. Its lasting, and I'm not sure you know it 'til its over.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 3:54 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Thank u that's helps out a whole lot.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:56 PM on May. 1, 2010

• trust, understanding and caring about the other person..
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 4:03 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Love is not a feeling so much as an action. Yes you can feel love, but in a marriage especially, love is working through it all. Love is wiping your spouse's butt if it comes down to it. I think this defines love to the T.

Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous;
    love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly;
    it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,
    does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;
    bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 4:20 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Love is hundreds of big things and thousands of little things. There are soooo many kids of love (and in english we only have one word).

I dont think I could explain it all.... but I could make a good try.

Anonymous

• I agree with missbreezy
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 4:37 PM on May. 1, 2010

• It's a very high energy frequency, to me. It is not attachment. It is purely unconditional and consistent. Words shrink it's profundity. It is always available, yet not always tapped, because too many humans mistake it for attachment. Love, allows. Love is knowing, versus knowledge. It renders free all who are within its presence.
    Allow

Answer by Allow at 4:45 PM on May. 1, 2010

• this question is easy for me... because love is an uncontrollable emotion you have for one another... you don't choose who you love... I love my husband and I can't control it... he is not the kind of person I would have chosen for myself if i was my parent or anything but I still love him regardless. I love him 100% completely ..... That's what love is. It's a passion for someone and care for someone that you can't control. You want to make their life better you care more about their hapiness than yours.... that to me is love
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 4:56 PM on May. 1, 2010

• love it what you feel when they first place your sweet angel in your arms and you know that you'll do anything to protect them from harm
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:26 PM on May. 1, 2010

• love is a warm fuzzy feeling that makes the world a better place, many kinds of them, can't define everyone of them but they all have that feeling that only love can bring. It is unlike many other feelings this one makes you glad you are alive to experience it.

Answer by older at 5:35 PM on May. 1, 2010