What do you think about waiting until marriage for sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree that a marriage shouldn't revolve around sex, but let's be honest - it's an important part! I think the test drive analogy is a fair one. I don't test drive a car unless I'm serious about buying it though - likewise, I didn't make a habit of sleeping with just anybody.

By having sex before marriage, I don't have to wonder what it could be like with someone else - DH and I both had relationships before this one and know that we're most compatible with each other :)
    PrincessZ20

Answer by PrincessZ20 at 6:44 PM on May. 1, 2010

• make sense to me.

we did.
    Anonymous

• I support it all the way
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:36 PM on May. 1, 2010

• so do i .. we waited too .. and it was so worth it
    Anonymous

• i dont have anything against it, but these days, its rare. I like knowing that my husband is the best in bed compared to a couple of guys out there that suck big time.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 4:38 PM on May. 1, 2010

• I did, and I have no regrets.
    You don't have to worry about HIV/Aids or STD's, you don't have to worry about having children and raising them on your own. There are a lot of problems that come with having sex before your married.
    Anonymous

• I think that's how it's supposed to be. There would be a lot less unwanted pregnancies, abortions, STD's, & heartbroken people in the world.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 4:40 PM on May. 1, 2010

• I regret not waiting. I think about it almost everyday. I love my husband, and I wish I could have given him such an important gift. I didn't value it the way I should have.
    Anonymous

• I wish I did... and I will teach our children to wait until they are marriage to have any kind of sexual relationships with someone.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 4:43 PM on May. 1, 2010

• We did.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:45 PM on May. 1, 2010