Help with carseats

I am trying to find the price of a couple of evenflo car seats. We were in a traffic accident and are going to replace the car seats. We were told we could replace them and the guy who hit us insurance should pay for them but they have to be equal or lesser value. I am having a hard time finding the ones we have only so I can see what their price were. I got one at my baby shower and the other we bought. I dont know what we paid. Any help would be great. I have the model numbers but am getting no where with them.

lovingmy2from05

Asked by lovingmy2from05 at 4:56 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Have you checked the Evenflo website? Can you post the model name and number? Were/are they expired (and thus no longer sold)?
    sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 5:21 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Well the model numbers are 3182198 L1 I can find one similar if I leave off the L1. This one expires in dec of this year.
    The other one is 3371689 A I could not find the expiration date on this one. I did check the evenflo website but I got lost on there. This is all new to me. As I would normally just go to a couple of different stores and find the one I like and buy it.
    lovingmy2from05

Answer by lovingmy2from05 at 5:47 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Do you know the manufacture date of the car seats? It should be right near where you found the model number.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:54 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Try googleing evenflo and the model number. That is how I found the info I needed on our seat. Good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:14 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Hey girl...here is a pic from an ad on the second car seat you are asking about. I say if you find nothing else then you can give this to the insurance company as proof of value.
    http://greenville.craigslist.org/bab/1716979049.html
    Ktbodin0479

Answer by Ktbodin0479 at 10:19 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Oh when I searched the first one, all I could get was messages saying this is no longer available. I'd call his insurance company and ask them what you should do.
    Ktbodin0479

Answer by Ktbodin0479 at 10:20 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Thanks for the help. Katie dh is taking care of the insurance stuff today. Thanks again.
    lovingmy2from05

Answer by lovingmy2from05 at 9:58 AM on May. 3, 2010