How often is your hubby-SO an A$$???

Just wondering if ready to pack your stuff once a month is normal?? Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine is an ass at least once a day but he makes up for it though,lol.
    Not like in a severe way to the pount I feel like packing my bags though! :(
    Anonymous

• my DH isn't ever an a$$ it is more like me lol. I feel bad about it most of the time. I get in those moods then I bit everyones heads off lol. But he hasn't ever thought about leaving me especailly once a month just like me I have told him a couple times when we got in a huge argument which doesn't happen very often, but there was one time that I did tell him I was leaving, but I wouldn't ever do it. I love him to much.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:22 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Man, I must have the best husband in the world. He really is awsome , hes a great dad and a huge help to me allllll the time. He's pretty cute too! lol, that never hurts. I'd say he might be a butt maybe 4 times out of the year, lol seriously, and its generally just because hes stressed to the max. Im usually the want thats not nice and I have to watch it, I get grumpy fo rno reason and its not fair to him.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 5:27 PM on May. 1, 2010

• It depends on how he's being an ass.
    There are certain ass-like traits about him that have made me want to clock him.
    He has said things that I didn't appriciate, that are of ass quality.

I can be an ass myself too though. I hold a grudge, I can be mean, so it's not like I'm not deserving of the "ass" title either.
    He and I have both thought of leaving the other one when things were really bad. However, in the end we both know that it's just thoughts out of anger and frustration. That in reality we'd never do it, because we made this life together for a reason. Which is a reason that still holds true for both of us. More then just love, but we make one another happy. A majority of the time.

You have to ask yourself if your wanting to leave is an easy release for the anger. A thought just to appease your frustration, or if it's a real honest to goodness want.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:30 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Everyday! LOL
    mm. i love him and there's not way i'll leave. He's a good Man.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:31 PM on May. 1, 2010

• almost everday but i love it, he is such an ass, sometimes it turns me on but only when its directed at me not the kids. if he is an ass to the kids thats when i get upset and become the bitch
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 5:54 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Only when he's sick. I think he's diabetic and anything throws him off.
    Anonymous

• Today he is quite the %*@hole. I've been thinking about divorce lately so my view is a little off.
    Anonymous

• Mostly everyday- and to pack my bags-at least once a week- but still married 10 years-most are jerks-just look past it.
    Anonymous

• Never wanna pack and leave, wanna smother him in his sleep 4-5 times a month! Men have PMS too, its called SBU-sperm back up. Tell him hes an asshole and walk away.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 6:46 PM on May. 1, 2010