Questions for Anon who keeps quoting me in new quesitons & then deleting them

1.) Why do you do that? Why not reply in the original thread? You've done it several times now...

2.) They are your questions and yes you're free to delete them if you wish; but I'm curious as to why you do? What's the purpose?

3.) There are several women here who have either agreed or said the same things re: illegal immigration...soooo I have to ask; uh why me? Not that I'm not flattered and all but you know...curiosity and the cat blah blah blah...

Just wonderin'...

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 5:30 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well actually, I'm going to ignore the above "STUPID AS USUAL FROM STUPID EXCUSES OF MOTHERS REPLIES", and answer the OP.

I always post and reply Anon here, its not about you.
    It just happens that people don't typically reply to older posts, so I wanted to reply to yours as if they were current by reposting. If we were on a list serv IT would stay current w/my reply. I'm not sure why you all don't get that. But anyway, it's not about you Beach, it's your replies which obviously you belong to a group of like minders so your reply was likely the most intelligible for me to want to repost. thanks for asking.
    Anonymous

• is someone really doing that to you ....how childish
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 6:22 PM on May. 1, 2010

• LOL you have a stalker.Yes it is ridiculous what they are doing.I also think if they have something to say to you they should do it without going anonymous.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:25 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Your little friend, anonymous, likes to post emotional drivel. When you reply with facts, links, and logic, she gets her feelings hurt and runs away.

But oddly enough, she DOES keep quoting you, over any over....

Really weird.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 6:55 PM on May. 1, 2010

• She has a crush on you
    EternalDreams

Answer by EternalDreams at 7:45 PM on May. 1, 2010

• So much for ignoring everyone. LOL

However, anonymous, you could simply close your old posts with "best answer" rather than deleting them. You could even give the "best answer" to yourself, since no one is up to your high standards.
    Anonymous

• Well since I can't tell one Anon from another; I don't know if you were the one on a rant about Native people; but if you were; then I know why you always go Anon!!

Anyway

I actually could understand what you're saying about older posts if they were like from last week or more but we're talking a few hours later; but whatever...

Still don't understand the deletion bit and all that but I suppose I'll just accept the 'perceived' compliment and put my curiosity to rest. lol
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 8:40 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Anon here: I forgot to add what do you mean about deleting?? I'm not deleting anything. Can you delete things??
    Anonymous

• if your post mentions a name specifically it violates terms and conditions, and cm will step in and delete the post,
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:34 AM on May. 2, 2010

• ah so CM stepped in and deleted them then?

I didn't report them...I didn't care that she'd posted them; I just was wondering what the deal was...

I'm going to guess that's probably what happened cause yeah she copied the header w/ my SN and my reply's...

Good to know; lol
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 12:55 AM on May. 2, 2010