What is the difference in loving somebody and begin in love with someone?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 6:19 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I love God, my son, my mother, my brothers, my whole family, my boyfriend. I'm "in love with" my boyfriend. Loves is non-romantic, "in love with" is romantic.
    Anonymous

• "in love" is something you feel...."love" is something you do. There are times I am "in love" with my children and times when I can only "love" my husband.
    Kid_Coach

Answer by Kid_Coach at 6:24 PM on May. 1, 2010

• The difference is you LOVE your children, but in LOVE with your husband
    Anonymous

• being "in love" is associated with the person you're romantically interested in.
    you "love" the other people in your life.

I love my baby, my parents, my siblings my friends.
    but I am IN LOVE with my husband, and my husband only.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 8:03 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Love is an emotion that we can share with may people for many different reasons; it's a real and natural emotion. Being 'in love' is a label that is given when you unconditionally love the person who is your other half. This person makes you feel complete, whole and you love in a romantic sense.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:10 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I love many people. i am in love with DH because I am committed to him. Being in love is a commitment not a feeling.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:53 PM on May. 2, 2010