Anyone else feel icky at 37 weeks like this?

I feel horribley sick.I can't keep anything down, and I have really loose stools. Anything I look at makes me sick to my tummy, I have been cramping in my lower stomach and in my back all day long, and I can't stand up without being in so much pain. I was checked yesterday for dialation but I am not dilated at all. My stomach used to be really tight with my stretch marks strecteched accross now it's loose except where baby is laying, also he is barely moving ( a few kicks here and there to let me know he is okay)My feel are very swelled, and I have a headache..Does anyone know of any good ways to deal with this without cough medication or any other medication?I've taken hot baths etc..but nothing seems to help me at all. Something has to give, because I just feel awful!

skylarsmommy24

Asked by skylarsmommy24 at 7:27 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The headache might be from dehydration (from vomiting and diarrhea). If you can't keep liquids down for over 24 hours, then (even if you weren't pregnant) you'd need to go the hospital to get rehydrated with an IV.
    Anonymous

• I'm 37 weeks and good lord I feel the same exact week, Im to the point I just cant take it anymore, I cant do anything I lay on the couch all day except to go for bathroom runs and sadly I have to have my hubby help me up because I hurt everywhere so bad, then I know the vomitting makes it even worse because its such an exertion of energy and then your back ribs face stomach and everything hurts!! Good luck!
    kenzsmama

Answer by kenzsmama at 9:44 PM on May. 1, 2010

• im 35 weeks and omg i cant stand this anymore. I also just sit on tje couch all day and i wanna cry everytime i move. Iv been this way for about two weeks now. Im soooo hoping to be induced next week (iv also got gestational diabetes). I try to keep telling myself that its almost done, but thats not really helping me anyways. :'(
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 10:38 PM on May. 1, 2010