How do you juggle having 4 kids, a husband and taking care of a house and working part-time??

If feel like I never get to have any good one on one with each of my children. Any advice? Thanks.

Frankie64

Asked by Frankie64 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in General Parenting

• You put on your super hero cape and jump outta the closet. LOL No seriously, I know how ya feel. I just do my best. Try to make a schedule for cleaning and put kid time on the schedule too. A great group here for getting it all together is fluttering flybabies...it helped me!!! take care...keep your cape on! LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Caffine Caffine Caffine... LOL Actually my older two are 4 and 6 and already have chores they do daily, it helps a lot, my 2 year old does a few things that I help with and the baby well hes only 5 months but is on an awsome schedule. Also I only work 3-4 nights a week and plan my meals for the week and chores that need to get done. Like Monday bedding, Teus Bathrooms.... That really helps. I also try to do 1 thing a day with each of them, bake cookies, help organize clothes, watch a movie, color a picture with them. 20 mins doesn't seem like a lot of time to do 1 on 1 but it seems to be more then enough for them.
    AnnaBright

Answer by AnnaBright at 12:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I like the answer with the cape! LOL Be very organized, give everyone their own responsibilities, and learn to crockpot cook!
    Soxfan4noni

Answer by Soxfan4noni at 2:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• um make your husband help, I am a full time student so during the school year especially around finals my husband does a lot around the house. I was not put here to clean up after people my husband cleans up after himself and helps with cooking, he also helps with laundry and cleans the floors some nights
    ilovemybananer

Answer by ilovemybananer at 3:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• One year. I still have to use sensative skin laundry soap like "free and clear' and the dd is 11.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 3:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Make a schedule including time for your husband and one for just you there are 7 days and 6 of you. i do it with a full time job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Jun. 28, 2008