skin breaking out 12 weeks pregnant....

any tips on clearing it!? i never ever break, but suddenly i have been and its not attractive lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When that happened to me, the only thing that worked was a perscription...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:44 PM on May. 1, 2010

• One of the many joys of pregnancy, you probably need a presciption body wash to clear it up (I broke out so bad that they literally was one every part of my body) I had to have a special soap to clean with, and it still didn't work like I wanted it too. You'll get used to the break outs because this is just the beginning of it! It's because your body is producing more oil and sweat and it's cause your skin(even more if you have sensitive skin) to break out. Call the doctor and ask about a presciption or just use a body wash that deals with it (they don't usually work for me though)
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 8:20 PM on May. 1, 2010

• I have horribly sensitive skin...and during pregnancy it's even WORSE! Right now, I'm 11 weeks pregnant and I am COVERED in eczema. Try and lotion/cream with NO FRAGRANCE!!!! I can only use Eucerin. It's a little greasy, but it works wonders. If nothing else works go to the Dermatologist and they may prescribe you something.
    Anonymous

• Wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (like Just Tomatoes (at Target) or Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked

Answer by rkoloms at 8:26 AM on May. 2, 2010

• oh no! lol that will make me break out to the max!!!!
    Anonymous