Have you had a negative test after a week late? Was u pregnant?

I am about a week late and went ahead and tested this afternoon. It was negative. Has any of you had a neg after a week late and still been pregnant. My tests usually come out early when I am pregnant. thanks So much.

mom2wy

Asked by mom2wy at 8:16 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes i had sveral late tests and i was pretty sure i was pregnant so i was like what the heck and one day it finally showed i was.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:19 PM on May. 1, 2010

• I took a test and it came out negative after missing my period (5 days late) Then I still felt with my gut that I was pregnant, I waited it out for a few more days (I believe it was 3-5)took another test it was positive, and to be on the safe side I ran to the store and bought one of those 1.00 test lol and took another one!It was positive as well... Wait a few more days, maybe a week and take another one.. try not to stress because that is another symptom of a delayed period.
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 8:24 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Yes, with my son the first test was positive,but with my last pregnancy (miscarried) i took test after they all came back negative until i lost the baby and knew. This pregnancy lets see, my last period was new years i have taking 3 test during this period of time and they all came back negative until about 2 weeks ago and i am not approx. 15 weeks. So it is possible to get false negatives, mostly because you may not have enough hcg yet.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 8:25 PM on May. 1, 2010

• my sisters test didn't come up postive until she was 5 months
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:01 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Yes it took me like 10 test to find out and right now I am having the same issure
    Anonymous

• With my second one all of my tests came out negative!! I knew I was pregnant tho and made an appointment with my midwife :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 10:29 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Negative test this morning. I think it is probably just stress! Thanks everyone!
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 12:53 AM on May. 3, 2010