why would someone continue to harrass someone after not having an contact for nearly a year?

i got a new myspace and didnt take the time to block my cousin, i know dumb on my part, but i havent talked to her in months after she started rumors about me to my guy friends, i called her on and she just started more BS so i just been tryin to ignore her, she hasnt bothered me in months until today, i posted a blog on hypocrites, NO names were used it was just thoughts on the subject, and my other cousin's girlfriend left comments on there, her bf is the brother to the one starting problems..well the trouble maker cousin left comments saying you dont know shit about me and my brother's gf is just a whore get used to it and you are next..
she just wont quit, b4 the blog comment she would call my mom and tell her all this crap about me and her bro's gf, which are all lies..i live 8 hrs from my cousins and the gf and my mom lives in the same town as i, and i talk to my male cousin and his gf daily,CON

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I have the same problem and your cousin sounds just like the girl who wouldnt leave me alone. She is oober jealous of what I dont know but I never talked to her or tried to talk to her and she would always be talking about me DH or DS. Either how I forced DH to get me pregnant or how I bought a house to make her mad. I dont even know how she knew we bought a house since I dont talk to her and every thing Im on is private. Shes like obsessed!! People like that will never stop because they dont have a life and have to try to make people who are happy miserable like them. There must be some thing she is jealous about so she is trying to make their life as pathetic as hers.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 9:57 PM on May. 1, 2010

• so if my cousin's gf was cheating like his sister claimed he would of told me, and she isnt...she(the gf) is either at work or at home and we text non stop from the time we get up till we go to bed..and we have become really good friends and talk about everything. my mom also talks to my male cousin and his gf once a week...but my mom recently, also refuses to talk to my female cousin cause of all the rumors she started, and ignores all her calls. this female cousin also post stuff on facebook and myspace about me and her bro gf.....even after we ignored her she continues to start drama..im just so frustrated

op here
    Anonymous

• Because some people have a lot of screws loose, plain and simple!
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 8:39 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Sounds like someone has an obsession where this problem is concerned. Since it's more than just a facebook comment, you might have a harrassment case here but since it's family you might not want to push it.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:41 PM on May. 1, 2010

• if she comments under her name or a tag name - send out a blog comment asking all other readers to ignore comments from _ _ _ _
    Then make it a siggy to be added at the bottom of each blog post. She'll look like an idiot.
    As for her harrassing you, some people just have trouble letting go. BUT something doesn't add up if you live that far apart and she doesn't have contact with all those people, how does she know anything about them or you... someone is playing both sides. Just ignore her, refuse to rise to any bait, don't engage her in any fight, or make any snippy comments back, ignore her totally.be the better person. She won't stop but you will hold your head high
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 8:42 PM on May. 1, 2010

• op here

she doesnt know whats going on with anyone, thats my biggest problem. all she knows is that her brother is seeing this woman that she hates, and really this woman should be the one that hates her considering she tried to sleep with ex husband while they were still married, and her ex wouldnt give her the time of day..ever since she has been bashing her brothers gf...and as far as me...she always stabbed me in the back even growing up....and im not sure her reason behind that, im guessing its cause my parents had money, we werent rich but still was able to take week vactions to other states, and after gettin home after every vaction mutual friends would tell stuff she said about me...in middle school one of the boys she had a crush on was friends with me and he didnt like my cousin so she told my parents i was having sex with him..we werent, well my dad ended up beating me with a tree limb and she stood there and laugh
    Anonymous