FROGS FOR BIRTHDAY!!

:) my son is turning 2 in june looking for some frog ideas for his party? thank you :)

arkncld08

Asked by arkncld08 at 9:07 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 2 (-4 Credits)
  • Hmm..frog ideas,,this will be fun! First of all,,the cake.,,,,has to have frogs all over it, in a swamp color ,and lilly pads surronding it. Games,,,,you need to get a sketch of a frog and blow it up,,,then create party hats, that you staple in the back,,,,let the kids create their own frog face. Party games,,everything froggy...take traditional games and make them froggy friendly.
    Anonymous

• You could make frog cupcakes (google frog cupcakes for how to decorate the tops to look like frogs) then before you bake them freeze some gummy frogs and place 1 frozen gummy frog into each cupcake before baking them (or you could use frozen bugs). For my son's 2nd birthday we did a theme cake (ELMO) and theme cupcakes (cookie monster).I picked up a little figurine decorations to put on the table and bought Elmo and cookie monster plates and napkins, red and blue plastic wear and table cloth. I let my son and Sister decorate the front porch with red and Blue streamers. We get our kids a big mylar balloon and the numer of years old they are regular helium balloons for their birthday every year and that's all we do. You could do the same but instead of Elmo and Cookie Monster change everything to frogs and frog colored things! My son talked about his birthday for weeks =) (however if there r kids coming u may need games
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 9:59 PM on May. 1, 2010

• i think a frog shaped cake would be cute:)
    Anonymous

• I have a cupcake book that has frog cupcakes I can send you the directions if you want. You can do the "froggy dance" (jump around like fools), make "froggy" paper bag puppets or toad houses (again I'll send you directions if you want). Target had some magnifying glasses in their $1 bins that looked like frogs. Go on a frog hunt (hid some toy frogs around and look for them) Ummm okay that is all I can think of right now.

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 12:05 AM on May. 4, 2010