ok my due date is may 26. i have been experiencing mild cramps, the urge to urinate frequently!, and between my legs it feels like something is barring down. when should i be expecting to go in to labor? i know its a crazy question but this is my first pregnancy and i am nervous.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like anytime!!! Thats so exciting!! My son was born on May 26th! Sounds like you may be going before then! Good Luck and congrats!!

Zara Nichols
    Helping Moms Work From Home
    www.4AHappyLife.com
    ZaraN

Answer by ZaraN at 10:33 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Sounds like your baby is positioning his/her self and it won't be long as soon as your water breaks go to the hospital.
    My babygirl is going to be seven years old on May thirty. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:35 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Sounds to me like you baby has possibly dropped, but I felt this, too and was *sure* she had dropped and she actually never did -- even after 48 hours of labor. So maybe I'm not the one to listen to.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 11:13 PM on May. 1, 2010

• I think the baby dropped. Keep track of the cramps to see if they get worse. If they do then you should time them.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:09 PM on May. 2, 2010