The delusion goes on

Considering that unemployment is at 10% + I think we would find a way to get by without illegals. We are in one of the longest recessions since the GD, so I don't see an adjustment period with rising employment rates as a bad thing. (i forget who posted this reply on very recent ?)

I think we'd get by without many individuals. So you're best argument for the economy is against the illegal europeans and asians and canadians, and latinos, BUT NOT against the TONS OF CHINESE AND INDIANS actually taking jobs you should want and moving into your neighborhoods.

I'm really concerned that I'm debating this with a bunch of welfare moms living off section8 and not actually working class living in suburbs. I DO NOT "ILLEGALS" "POOR" PEOPLE IN MY "ZONE". I DO SEE what seems to be a 50-100% increase in Asians/Indians in my area. Had I been looking for work right now, I am seriously concerned that I could not find it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow. Way to be condescending. Here is part of one of my other posts:
    They would be spending the money domestically while the illegals send much of what they make back home to family in Mexico, Canada, and other countries to their family they either left behind or extended family that cannot afford the expense of living in their country.

*pay attention to the part in red.

And while we are on the subject of being patronizing to other members, what exactly makes you think that the people that receive PA are uneducated?  And what exactly is section 8?  That was a very bigoted remark in your original post.  It says a lot more about you than it does about those that you are trying to insult.  LOL.  Transparency, anyone? 

Anonymous

• who cares what race people are?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:39 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Apparently if you don't mention every single nationality and origin you are racially profiling. LOL. I suppose some of those that support lawlessness will look for anything at all to complain about. Especially when it comes to enforcing laws that are already on the books.

Anonymous

• Anon 1039, aren't you part of the clan that hates paying your taxes to support "single women" on "welfare" , living in "section 8" housing. YOU GIVE ME A BREAK. I'm being very transparent, you are not as usual.
    Anonymous

• I'd love for anyone to chime in on the hypocrisy of these ANTI's. I don't live in their gossip and envy, don't tax me to support them world. I'm just playing devils advocate here. Something they obviously have never learned in order to be TRULY fair and balanced.
    Anonymous

• 1039 YOU are the ONE who is talking unemployement and getting by without "illegals". So how is it that people coming on fast track h1b visas vs people already living here, "illegals", how is that better for our economy. It's better to replace the "illegals" with the future "h1b fast track legals". WOW. Is there something you are not telling us? I've disclosed my story. It's very simple. I don't know a single "legal" or "illegal". In fact all the friends I ever made through work and school were not close enough apparently to hang on, cause I'm raising my child alone with my partner (male for u pre-judgers). We are not on welfare. He supports us. I had a 20year career in Administrative/financial before my first child. I lived alone and had roomates but never lived with BF until I was engaged. I'm just trying to understand what you people are wanting. Cause on my side of the "fence" it's so fuzzy.
    Anonymous

• I've read this question over & over. I don't quite follow what the question actually IS. I agree with the first part, but in the middle of the 2nd paragraph, you lose me, lol.....
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:44 AM on May. 2, 2010

• OP, did anyone say that they weren't against the illegals that come from the East and middle east? You put words in peoples mouths and that ends up making you look a certain way to the rest of us. You are your own worst enemy. I believe the real heart of the issue with PA for many conservatives is that there is too much waste and too much fraud. It would be nice for our government to find ways to crack down on those two things before expanding programs to cover more people. Throwing money at the problem never makes the problem go away, it just attracts more of the negative element (those that are committing fraud - just in case you didn't get that from the nuance) to the problem and makes it harder to crack down. I do not want PA to go away completely, I just want the fraud to go away so that more in need might actually be able to get the help.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on May. 2, 2010