How do I know when I'm ovulating??

I believe I got my period around April 20th? but it was spotting..It was very heavy April 24th and now I'm at the VERY end of my period..that gross looking color that doesnt even look like blood...So how do i know when Im ovulating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You have to track your ovulation to know for sure. Most women ovulate about 14 days after the first day of their menstrual cycle. But not everyone.
    Read a book or two, or just google information about ovulation. Many woman find that their ovulation is easy to track, especially if you have a normal pattern.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:03 PM on May. 1, 2010

• There are many ways you can tell when you ovulate. You can chart your temps, take ovulation tests, or if you notice your cervical mucus looking like eggs whites then that means you are ovulating.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 11:04 PM on May. 1, 2010