10, 15, 2o, 30 years living is The USA. How do illegals get to live here for so long?

I can understand they come here to make money and leave.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• they dont only come here to make money and leave ....my fiance has been here for 11 years and he came here for a better life. and that is here....going back to his country for him would mean returning to poverty.
    ---------
    So he came here to make a better life, no intention of going back "home". Why is he still illegal? Why is he not trying to become legal? How can you condone his being illegal after 11 years?? And, do you think there is NO POVERTY here in the US?? Do a little research on THAT! Even if he is not living in poverty NOW, there are NO guarantees that he never will. There are millions living at or below the "poverty level" here. What are you going to do when/if he is caught? How do you live with that constant worry and stress about not getting caught? I'm sorry, but I just do not understand this mindset that allows such behavior. and yeah, I know all about LOVE. I want a real reason, please.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:05 AM on May. 2, 2010

• I guess when the white man hires them they don't want to let them go bc they do their dirty work for cheap so they just keep them and grow some kind of relationship and end up liking them in the end. all I know is the illegals do a damn good job poor things they get screwed in a way bc the white man knows damn well they could be making more money but instead chooses to pocket the money.
    Anonymous

• Contrary of what is believed illegal immigration is what makes this America.
    Anonymous

• Okay, I answered a question like this yesterday. Me and my dh are here legally, we were born here.
    So were our parents however both of our grandparents were born in Mexico.

It wasn't hard for them to get her, BUT, that was 60+ years ago. It may be harder now. Mostly all of
    our family are here in the US. A few relatives still are in Mexico but they are in there 70's at the youngest.

Why did our grandparents stay, you might ask? I'm guessing since they came over around age 20 and raised
    the family. Why would they go back after staying, you know ? Being here so long and then making such a drastic
    switch. I really feel for 'illegals' but maybe if it was easier they wouldn't have to "jump the fence."

As I said it wasn't hard for my or dhs grandparents, but that was well over 60 years ago. Hope this helps.
    Anonymous

• Sorry typo, instead of HER it should be HERE. :)
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• Anon 54 you assume that a white man is hiring illegals and you are also assuming that the illegals are not white. That is a really interesting comment.
    Anonymous

• Because our government is to lazy to track down on illegal immagration. When people are deported back to their country they just come right back. Our boarders aren't well controlled. Our airlines are but people come here on visa and never renew them. Illegals come from all countries just not mexico.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:30 PM on May. 1, 2010

• anon1120; we are just going by your kinda jibberish. It's like you call a copier a xerox; so you call illegals, non white.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on May. 2, 2010

• sometimes people who are here illegally were brought over by their parents when they were babies. The only life they know is here, and they are trying to become legal, but it's much harder than you think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on May. 2, 2010