If you apply for a group are you informed when you are dennied?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 11:01 PM on May. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You will get a private messge from the group when you apply. It willl either tell you were denied or it will be a welcome to the group. You can see if you have a application pending by going to the group and hitting apply, you will get a error message saying you have already applied. If you have been accepted you will see a purple bar across the top of the group inviting you to post.
    ImNewHere

Answer by ImNewHere at 5:14 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I always have been.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 11:11 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Yup. I tried joining a group for 60 year olds and I was denied. I am only in my 20's though. I tried to join it cause this one girl I know did and got right in. I was notified that I was denied..
    Anonymous

• Yes
    To anon: why would a 20 yr old want to be in with women in their 60's?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on May. 2, 2010

• It's funny the first group I was denied access to was a new comers group. The reason they gave: I didn't have enough profile views. It's was like hello I am new here that's why I was trying to join. I complained about it in another group I was in and within 24 hours I had almost 1,000 views on my page.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:55 AM on May. 2, 2010