post hysterextomy issues or not related?

am 24 years old had a TAH december 4th of 2009. i kept both ovaries. started haveing wicked pain on the right side again, I had a pretty large cyst that ruptured on its own. well ever since a few months after my hysterectomy my migraines have been worse than ever. iv had these froma young age but the strength and duration are much more intense as well as my moods (i take prozac and buspar). i just have no energry and the pain on that right side has returned and is unbearable. i have been tryin to tough it out but the pain and migrianes just are too much, so i have an appointment on Monday. but why being as i have both ovaries am i haveing so many issues this far post? i just dont want to have to move or think today but i have a final i have to do,kids to take care of and chores to do

juansmommy

Asked by juansmommy at 11:05 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Health

• Your body lost an organ. It takes time to adjust to that...

I had mine the very end of December 09- and my hormones have still been insane. You sound like you are much worse though- and a visit to your doctor would probably be a good idea.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 9:47 AM on May. 6, 2010