personal sorry...

so i was just sitting here, and i looked down, and my nipple lactated?!?!?!?!?!? what the hell?!.. im on mirena, and on my period?!.. someone please explain. and my son is 3!!!!!!!

HaviksMum

Asked by HaviksMum at 11:08 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Health

• That must have been a shock, I have never heard of something like that.
    lilystar

Answer by lilystar at 11:11 PM on May. 1, 2010

• did you feel a let down or did you just look and see milk. I produced milk for 3 years after stopping Bfeeding with my thrid - mainly cause I sooo wanted another baby.
    I would not panic but also make an appointment to see a dr. Discharge from the nipple ( that is not milk) can be a warning sign of breast cancer so it needs to be checked
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:21 PM on May. 1, 2010

• something like that happened to me several years ago. I'd never even been pregnant. Just a few drips here and there. It quit after a couple of weeks. could be your horomones.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 12:10 AM on May. 2, 2010

• it was so bizare. i wonder if wanting another baby is something to do with it. wierd.
    HaviksMum

Answer by HaviksMum at 12:26 AM on May. 2, 2010