So I have been doing some research and want to know if this is true or not?

Sorry so long--- I was going to try to paste the whole thing but it won't go, so here is a link that I will post below. I am asking about the Becoming a Naturalized Citizen part.

TBandNCmommy

Asked by TBandNCmommy at 11:11 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Becoming a Naturalized Citizen   I hope this works, it took me forever to type it.  It won't let me cut and paste.

TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 11:15 PM on May. 1, 2010

• My question is about the whole marriage thing. Is there more to it than this article? So far it seems pretty cut and dry, but again I am not in the midst of it and maybe those of you who are illegal or married to an illegal can maybe fill in the blanks for me. Thank you. I really don't want this to be a bashing session I just want to understand.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 11:16 PM on May. 1, 2010

• I hope you get an answer; but it seems to me the very venomous types like white extremists ten to be on here later at nite, so you may want to re post during day when normal real moms come on. I only visit on occasion, and the only time I can bother is at nite. I'm not a regular by any means looking to spew the venomous agenda of hate.
    Anonymous

• Answered at 11:17 PM on May. 1, 2010 by: Anonymous
    I hope you get an answer; but it seems to me the very venomous types like white extremists ten to be on here later at nite, so you may want to re post during day when normal real moms come on. I only visit on occasion, and the only time I can bother is at nite. I'm not a regular by any means looking to spew the venomous agenda of hate.

I AGREE.
    Anonymous

• White extremists lol just wth does that have to do with her question? Maybe it is YOUR type that stirs up the so called 'white extremist' action.You are a race baiter.
    Anonymous

• I guess it is a little late to post this, is there anyway to bump it or should I repost when more people are awake. I live on the west coast, so it is still early here.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 11:34 PM on May. 1, 2010

• go to Vdare website that Lovinangels a regular in these debates just posted on a previous reply that I reposted and is now deleted by someone. anon1121.
    Anonymous

• ...white extremists? i'm a regular on CM and have seen that at any time of the day or night and "whites" aren't the only ones who can be "extreme".
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:35 PM on May. 1, 2010

• re post tomorrow in the morning. you'll always get more answers. remember that almost half the country is most likely already sleeping by now.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:36 PM on May. 1, 2010

• white extremists

You mean people who don't kiss your ass and agree with everything you say?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:36 PM on May. 1, 2010