WATER BRAKES

what does it feel like when your water brakes. i have been told many different thing .. some say you feel like you WET yourself others say your water can brake while you PEE... and the last one is that you can just have WET panties....

the only reason i'm asking is cause i lost my mucus plug and its my first child

SHOEGAL24

Asked by SHOEGAL24 at 11:50 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it didnt feel like anything really, i actually went & pee'd, and then i went & laid back down on the bed & i felt some wetness in between my legs, i thought it was just some discharge bc i had xtra of that while pregnant, so i went in the bathroom to just wipe it with toilet paper and when i pulled my pants down pink water just started pouring out of me, so i took my pants off & stood in the shower, and it just kept comming and comming and comming, i put a pad on and went to the DR and it didnt stop the whole for like 2 more hours. it was crazy.
    i thought that i might of felt a little tingle in my belly but i think that was just me being nervous about what it was bc i was only 34 weeks so i wasnt expecting it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:53 PM on May. 1, 2010

• With me, my water broke while I was laying in bed. I was laying on my side and it felt as if there was a water balloon that broke. (Like when a water balloon bursts in your hands) Then I felt like I suddenly had to pee worse then I ever remember. Good luck and congrats, your are close to your finish line....so to speak.
    justycinjuly

Answer by justycinjuly at 11:57 PM on May. 1, 2010

• i went to the bathroom laid back down and my water broke. it was so damn nasty, slimy feeling to where it felt as if it wouldnt wipe off. It felt like a warm hose was down my pants it kept coming and come.. Pretty nasty.. All people are different though,.some people have leaks. some have to get it done at the hospital, some have a huge gush and thats all, and some have it come and come and come lol...
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:05 AM on May. 2, 2010

• It can feel many different ways which is why you have heard of many ways. With some women it's just a little wetness between their legs. With others it's a big gush and that's it. With some it's a big gush and then a consent trickling(what I had). It really depends.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:12 AM on May. 2, 2010

• There are different kinds of breaks.
    Some are just like normal discharge leaking (subtle).
    Some are big gushes.

When mine broke it was like I was peeing my pants sometimes (head was not corking it closed), and like a heavy period other times.
    I wasn't in labor so I had to gush like that for over a week, lol.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:21 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Mine felt like a water balloon popped in my stomach, and then it gushed out like crazy!!Actually the funny thing is I was in the hospitial and i told this nurse who was horrible and mean to me that my water broke, and she called me a liar!! So she went to check to see if it did, and when she stuck her hands there to check it gushed all over her...her shirt and everything...If i wouldn't have been in pain I probably would have laughed at her.
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 1:27 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Not sure, lol, b/c mine broke when I was in the tub only about 15 min before he was born. I'm not intirely sure but I think part of the sac of the bag of waters came out with the break and it freaked me out b/c it felt like something "fell out" is the best way to describe the feeling, it was very strange.
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 1:28 AM on May. 2, 2010

• echo....josh your 'husband' has been making sites on the internet to meet girls...like fling.com...watchout girl you know he likes them short and cute;P dont want to end up like someone we know whos got karma biting her and her fake hair lol
    sarahbabeeee

Answer by sarahbabeeee at 10:17 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• lol
    sarahbabeeee

Answer by sarahbabeeee at 9:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2010