Do Americans hate illegal immigrants more than ever due to the AZ bill reform?

When Former President Bush declared war after the attack of 9/11 I received a call from a friend who is a special education teacher and private tutor. She said that while heading to one of her student's house she was verbally abused by two young women only because she looked like a "terrorist".

What I'm trying to say that after the AZ governor sign the Bill people starting talking about the consequences. Will this new bill give power to some to degrade and prejudiced others?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think the white moms need to stop commenting. They don't understand ANYTHING about racism and racial profiling. Go away. Go live in your fantasy world where everything is lily-white and there's no racism ever.

No offense to the white moms who DO understand that this bill is full of hatred, but the majority of you are not thinking clearly.
    Anonymous

• no i always hated them.... but i like their food
    Anonymous

• it has certainly stirred the pot. i am not a racist person. and it seems to me all of a sudden so many our outraged about illegal immigrants. they are to the point of committing hate crimes. even if they are illegal do they not have civil rights. human rights?
    Anonymous

• If people hate illegals because of this bill then to me it is a cover up for what hate was already there. Seems like this bill just gives them a reason to express it. I don't like the fact that they don't do it the right way and then have audacity to demand rights as if they are legal. They are stealing a way of life. Yet and still it does not make me hate them.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:59 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Quite honestly they seem to be the ones being violent. Smearing refried beans on the capital and shooting police.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:02 AM on May. 2, 2010

• I don't hate anyone. I think that a lot of people hate the fact that they're here illegally rather than hating the actual immigrant.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:02 AM on May. 2, 2010

• *sigh* the majority of mature intelligent people don't hate anyone. And are not ignorant enough to act in the way you describe.
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 12:04 AM on May. 2, 2010

• I need to repeat here that this is about Arizona and its border patrols,,and lack of police patrol,,,,They need stronger support in Arizona,,,,thats it period,,this state is crying out for help here. There have been 20 officers killed in the line of duty ny illegals over the past year,,,where does it stop? How does it stop? To me this is an issue for congress to get the help to Arizona,,as a state of the USA,,,toughter border control,,tougher laws for illegals passing into Arizona,,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 2, 2010

• And I was thinking that women make right decisions. But after what Governor Brewer I don't know what to think about women involve in politics.
    Anonymous

• it has certainly stirred the pot.

True. Watching an interview with an illegal she was commenting that she was working cleaning houses but after the bill was signed her "employer" is afraid to have any problems with the law so she was asked not to come back anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on May. 2, 2010