Who else is sick of hearing about the new immigration law?

Not only do I feel bad for Mexican's who all of a sudden are hated even if they aren't illegal..but just because they are Mexican but I am just plain sick of people all of a sudden having an opinion. I wish everyone would just shut up! K? Thanks for shutting up.

dbodani

Asked by dbodani at 12:16 AM on May. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If ur sick of hearing about.. WHY DID U POST THIS.. the idea is to ignore the shit and they will stop.. isnt that what u teach ur kids?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Yes I teach my 1 year old to ignore things...she totally understands it because she is a genius. And I really doubt if I ignore them everyone in the world will stop talking about it. That seems pretty ridiculous. I didn't post this to hear views I posted it to see if anyone else is annoyed!..and now I will post about how annoying annon biotches are.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:20 AM on May. 2, 2010

• i post anon on EVERYTHING.. and i didnt know ur kid was one. Not like ur so important i have to look at ur profile... get over urself.. if u hate everyone in the world i would hate to be u... U must be one dumb bitch that ppl have to get on you about stuff a lot!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Yes enough is enough...time to move on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on May. 2, 2010

• I am sure sick of hearing about it on here. I don't feel bad for any illegal Mexicans that are here, because they are breaking the law. I feel bad for the other Mexicans that are going to be effected by this whole thing, though. In my opinion, they need to put the free system they have all over the US and require every employer to use it, where it scans a persons ID to make sure they are legal. If you are here illegally and cannot work, you won't stick around too long.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on May. 2, 2010

• I am sick of hearing about it too. My 8 year old son is part Mexican. He was born here as was his father. I don't know much about if his grandfather was. I don't care if he was or not. If he wasn't in the USA then his son wouldn't have been born and therefore my son wouldn't have been born.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:42 AM on May. 2, 2010

• If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:47 AM on May. 2, 2010

• I'm sick of people acting like this is something new. Immigration laws have been around for a long time - ever hear of Ellis Island- laws aren't new. Also, 42 states already require proof of citizenship. AZ has to deal with the border for OUR country and not just their state. The day the deputy was shoot, they arrested 17 illegals and the Border Patrol had over 100 arrest of illegals trying to enter YOUR country. The county he was shot in is larger than the state of Connecticut. Unless you live there, you have no idea what this state deals with. I don't live there, but I am grateful for their diligence and the good fight.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:30 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Illegal aliens need to go home. I'm tired of paying for their kids to go to school and health care. Ever hear of the anchor child? I think if both parents are illegal they should all go back to their country.
    Anonymous