Unfair in IL

Many times when I have called the police for the disorderly conduct my neighbors had committed againist me.They refuse to site them a citation for disorderly conduct.Just recently I was falsely accussed of taking pictures of their two preteen children.Which I did not.In the entire four yrs they have lived near us I and other neighbors never knew they had children.Because the kids never play outside and when you do see them ( rarely) they sit on the front steps waiting for a ride.They are known drug dealers,as the other neighbors said they have been presented by the husband in hopes to sell them drugs.So I have been taking down the license plates and the make and model of the cars going to and from their house.There is no law againist taking down license plates nor taking pictures.Unless they picture taking is annoying.I have a court date July 7th.If you are going to curse or bash me.You need not to reply.

Jeffsmom87

Asked by Jeffsmom87 at 12:23 AM on May. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I moved from CA to IL and I find that even in my town in central IL the cops are a joke. They don't do anything. (Not saying ALL, but the ones i've encountered sure haven't!!!) They try to catch you doing something wrong, harass you and tail you so they can illegally run your plate number.
    I think you and the rest of the population are being treated unfairly. I hope you get somewhere on your court date girly! For you and the rest of us!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 2, 2010

• What is your question?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:28 AM on May. 2, 2010

• i'm not sure what you are charged with, if anything. did you maybe receive a summons for a restraining order? If so, say you are sorry and mind your business.

jmo,
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:47 AM on May. 2, 2010