Witches/Wiccans what do you plant in your garden?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on May. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• gnomes with brooms and pitch forks,,,dont laugh,,they look so cute!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on May. 2, 2010

• OP: I was looking for specifics. Some people plant specific plants for specific reasons. I plant lavender around my deck as it brings peace. Any ones you would suggest?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on May. 2, 2010

• I am a huge fan of lavender, I lost most of mine because of the neighbor cats but i will be replanting this year as well as adding others. My plans include chamomile, rosemary, sage, and many veggies. I will probably start a new patch of kitchen herbs such as basil, thyme, and a few others just so i have them on hand when needed :) I have baskets of dried lavender all over my house, you are right it is very peaceful and calming.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:42 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Lavender and rosemary, thyme, sage and tomatoes.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:09 AM on May. 2, 2010

• I dont have a garden but Id do lots of medicinal herbs and that would be it if I did have one(ground sucks at my house and I dont have the funds to buy everything to start one out of the ground).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:03 AM on May. 2, 2010

• I'm not very green thumbed... SO I just get a box of mixed flower seeds and sprinkle... I don't do herbs or anything cause when I did the neighbor stole them. I do have strawberries - but those usually get stolen too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:01 AM on May. 2, 2010

• I don't.... I have a black thumb :( plants tend to die in my care, no matter what I do :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Right now we're growing pumpkins, Forget-Me-Nots, Cat Grass and Wildflowers.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:02 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I don't have the thumb for a garden :( but my mother does and she plants it all... from all the herbs needed for cooking and workings to all the veggie one will need to can and freeze for the winter.. ... I get my goodies from her...
    But I am looking to plant lavender around my home this yr, if this weather would only settle down a bit...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:38 PM on May. 2, 2010

• a rule of thumb I plant by is always ALWAYS plant rosemary by your garden gate (protection), Lavender for peace and rest, Sage for obvious reasons. . . and then whatever you commonly use in the craft or kitchen(craft). Currently I am in-between homes so my garden is in little baggies yet to be planted, or in movable pots.
    Anonymous