pot question

I will be traveling across states tomorrow. I have pot to make two joints, *I don't have a legal bud card yet trying to find a legit doctor* the pot is in a plastic cigarette wrapper with the end burned shut. Will the drug dogs smell this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on May. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly, yep. I'd smoke them now. You won't get across borders like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on May. 2, 2010

• even though its wrapped up?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Yes
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:01 AM on May. 2, 2010

• for sure...sorry
    ludviksmith

Answer by ludviksmith at 4:06 AM on May. 2, 2010

• QQ ok that sucks...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on May. 2, 2010

• when traveling, put your marijuana is an airtight container made of metal or dense plastic (Tupperware) just before you leave in your car. It takes time, heat, motion and vibration to develop a scent cone that rises from its source. Keep your joints hidden high up above your head and near the centre of your vehicle. Weed attached to the bottom of a car, or by the bumper, is directly in the smell zone of a K-9 – a bad place to hide your stash. And of course, never have joints or roaches out in the open (obviously), or in your ashtray or the glove compartment, which are the first places investigated during a brief consenting search.

will that work?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on May. 2, 2010

• ok do you understand that this is against the LAW? you can go to jail on a felony? is it really worth it? maybe you should stop smoking long enough to ask your self this question? it is obvious that your mind is clouded and foggy.

YOU WILL GO TO PRISON AND BECOME SOMEONES B*TCH, ALL OVER 2 JOINTS!!! THAT IS STUPID.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on May. 2, 2010

• AND YOU HAVE CHILDREN? AND YOU REALLY DONT KNOW THE ANSWERE TO THIS QUESTION?? COME ON.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on May. 2, 2010

• I cant get pot where im going. I have insomnia, depression, no sex drive, back pains and anxiety attacks. this stuff helps me be a mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on May. 2, 2010

• ..and wife
    Anonymous