How often (sex question)...?

I had amazing sex last night with my husband. It was hot n crazy from the beginning and we orgasmed together at the same time while he was in me. It doesn't get any better than that. How often does that happen to you guys out there. We've been married 3 years and its happened like 5 times before. Drives us wild. I wonder what we'd have if it resulted in a pregnancy? lol just outta curiosity.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on May. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• That's a great feeling... happens a lot for DH and I.. when we actually get to have sex that is..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 AM on May. 2, 2010

• That's how me and hubby would "finish" every time for the first few years... definitely how we conceived our first which was a Girl. It makes for the best sex ever but our timing has been off the last few years so it only happens once a month or so nowadays.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on May. 2, 2010

• my husband and i 'could' get off together and i have always wanted that to happen however, he has this obsession with getting me off and continuing on because he says he likes the way it feels, that i'm more relaxed after i get off and thus he can go deeper and it feels better for him. i just can't seem to convince him to do it my way lol but i can only imagine how it would be
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 7:11 AM on May. 2, 2010

• we always get off together...but it isn't always great amazing wild crazy sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on May. 2, 2010