Is burping common during the last week of pregnancy?

I ask because it's that horrible back of your throat feeling, like acid y or something and you're trying to keep vomit down. It's happed the last three nights and it's gross! It that normal or is it something completely different I should be taking care of?

Jeda624

Asked by Jeda624 at 4:35 AM on May. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• TOTALLY COMMON AND NORMAL
    The baby is squezzing all your organs now, so, you can,t even get big meals!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Yup, it happened to me... UGH I hated being pregnant at the end! I just wanted her OUT! But I had to be induced two weeks after I was due..... doctors apparently don't like inducing a first pregnancy early! She was over 9lbs! ... wish they'd induced sooner..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on May. 2, 2010

• honey that's not burping, that's acid reflux. take some zantac, it's safe for pregnant women. it should clear it right up for you. feel better!
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 7:12 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Totally normal. I had that for the last few weeks too. I lived off of Tums- they work really well if you drink water right after you take them.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 8:35 AM on May. 2, 2010