Does your significant other throw a fit when you arent in the mood for sex?

We have a 3 yr old and 5 yr old which makes daytime sex, other than a quickie, impossible! He always attempts when I am falling asleep or wakes me when I'm sleeping to have some fun, well I'm either not into it because I'm tired or not having it at all and he gets so upset and makes me feel awful about it.
We have quickies 1 to 4 times a week and sometimes longer than a quickie once a week.
I'm horny in the mornings and anytime I try he blows me off, I tried again this morning and yeah noy happening. He won't talk about it and he HATES for me to compare our two situations and says that I'm just trying to one up him. So ridiculous.
We have been together 6 1\2 years, the 1st year or more sex was always amazing and on demand, it changed after having our son. Now it comes in waves. I do give in in evenings and will have sex with him but not everytime. I think our work schedules and personal schedules affect this too. Cont.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on May. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• So I get up for work at 5:30 am, at work at 7 am don't get home til 3:45 or so. He works evenings and weekends. Gets up between 7 and 8 am when the kids get up. Any advice from anyone who has gone through this before? Remember I can only change me and not him.
    Anyone else just going through something similar and can relate?
    I kinda just needed to vent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Oh yea! lol I'm 30 weeks pregnant so alot lately sex just isn't on my mind. Between it and taking care of the other two kids all day, I'm exhausted. He's just counting down to the baby for a different reason. Of course he has to add six weeks to his count. Not saying we NEVER do it, its just rare right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Yeah, my 1st pregnancy I was pretty horny most of the time lol But it gets so difficult when you have 2 kids! After having a baby my mindset just wasn't on having\ enjoying sex any more, but I do get crazy horny and its always when he isn't here or when its just not pheasable! He is a night owl and wants it then. I'm just not into after 9 pm when my kids fall asleep, because that's when I'm getting sleepy and need to get into bed myself. I want to make this work. I don't want he or I getting it somewhere else. Ughhh.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on May. 2, 2010

• We don't have a schedule like yours but he always wants it when I am sleeping. He has finally learned after 7 1/2 years to take my cues. I would be happy to please him any time as long as our child is in bed and I am awake. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:50 AM on May. 2, 2010

• My Husband wakes me up almost daily because he wants it. If I'm not in the mood, I'll just use my mouth or hand & go right back to bed.

I hope everything works out for you!
    ohsmush

Answer by ohsmush at 9:54 AM on May. 2, 2010

• YES! We usually do it once a week....im not in the mood most days....I would rather go to sleep! good luck to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Op here :) Good to know I'm not the only one in this situation. I wish I was awake more to have and enjoy sex with him. I want him to be happy to and I love having sex with him, just because my work scheldule and sleep schedule clashes plus 2 kids for us to care for when we are home together makes having frequent or quality sex near impossible.
    Anonymous

• No. We don't live together so I don't turn down sex unless I'm sick or in some sort of pain that prevents it. My SO just finds someone else. I'm sure that's to punish me but whatever.
    Anonymous

• Mine tries to guilt me into having sex when I don't want to...but it doesn't work
    Anonymous