Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


i l ive on a post and some one i knows has been giving me a real hard time lately...only to find out that her dh had been deployed...ok thats fine. so her dh called up mine and told him she can do or say whatever she wanted when he was gone... well she sure is and frankly i dont know what to do...usually when wo mans dh get deployed they dont act like this .. i have never seen this before.she is spreading rumors and telling everyone i am crazy and frankly this is nothing i can do about ...nobody will stop her.any ideas besides going to the commanding officer???or base commander?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on May. 2, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (7)
  • If her husband called your hubby and told him that, I would go to his command. There is no excuse for that. I would also keep a journal.

    Answer by Soniam301 at 9:29 AM on May. 2, 2010

  • but if hes in iraq where do i go???

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on May. 2, 2010

  • to his rear d command. It is in the same building where the command office is normally.

    Answer by Soniam301 at 9:41 AM on May. 2, 2010

  • Wow, sounds like you got ahold of one of those idiots who goes buck wild after hubby leaves. This is childish and I wouldnt get too involved in it. Let her say what she wants to say, and you simply smile and ignore it. Be the bigger person. But I do agree with going to her husbands command just to let them know what he said to YOUR husband. That's just idiotic and stirring it up even more and a grown man should know better. Sorry your having to deal with this, I see it alot as well on post. Hope it gets better

    Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:44 AM on May. 2, 2010

  • Call or go to the Mp's, what she is doing is harrassment to me. They might be able to do something. Or go to rear detachment and see if they can help you. You might be able to get her kicked out of Post housing.

    Answer by louise2 at 10:32 AM on May. 2, 2010

  • Nope. I would go to the CO.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on May. 2, 2010

  • Im sorry about this. II know it is uncomfortable to report it, but if you do nothing it lets the inappropriate behavior continue. I would go to rear detachment, and if that gets you no where, go to the mps.

    Answer by Sillybillymel at 11:37 PM on May. 2, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.