How long does it take the burning to go away?

I just started the 30 day Shred, (weeks)before that I have been doing karate,yoga and walking trails. I noticed that with all of this my lower legs burn the whole time. I read online that it could be dew to the lack of protien,since I really don't eat much. My diet is yeast free with 8-12 bottles of water a day and now one meal is replaced with a protein shake .

Tennin

Asked by Tennin at 9:56 AM on May. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i think the burn during the workout is b/c your muscles are working.
    i think the sore muscles after workouts are the muscles in the process of getting stronger.
    it sounds like your workouts are pretty intense. if you don't want the burn, you may want to back off a little.
    you need a well rounded diet regardless. if you need more protein, i suggest getting it from whole food rather than from shakes, supplements and bars. they are not so bad in a pinch, but they are not exactly what your body is looking for.
    eat your eggs, chicken, fish and a little red meat. eat tons of veggies and fruits, beans and brown rice and i think you will be fine!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:39 AM on May. 2, 2010