Cant get out of the ugh...

I'm 37 weeks and just feel awful, hurt to much to move, my head hurts to much to do anything, i've got loose bm, i'm vomitting all the time and am SO weak...they baby is measuring huge I just cant seem to do anything! I feel pitiful I'm glad I have a great husband who knows when to take over but my 2 yr old just keeps staring at me asking whats wrong. Any ideas on how to feel better and get out of this rut? Hopefully they're all signs that I'm delivering very SOON!

kenzsmama

Asked by kenzsmama at 10:55 AM on May. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Girl, SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE THIS, USUALLY IN THE M O R N I N G S.
    I'll be 38 weeks on Wednesday.

Try laying on your left side and drinking lots of cold water. Its helped me.
    Yeah, that baby is coming :D

Congratulations, what are you having?
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:58 AM on May. 2, 2010

• i think so. i was lik that the day i went into labor. but i'm not sure so don't take my word for it lol. just walk as much as you can. don't sit around and feel pitiful for yourself. you have a miracle in your belly so be happy! i know it doesn't help much but that's all i can tell you lol GL mommy
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 10:59 AM on May. 2, 2010

• I agree with PP, I know walking is probably the LAST thing you want to do when you are feeling so crappy but it's worth it to get up and move. Have you tried the "birthing ball" Just sit and kind of bounce and roll you butt around on it while your watching some TV or something. That thing was awesome when I was in my last weeks with my son.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:06 AM on May. 2, 2010

• O HONEY I'm so sorry, I know exactly how you feel I felt the same way JUST before I was delivering.It was like my body & mind where SO , "JUST OFF!" Nothing felt good, before you know it you'll be holing that baby and you will all be happy again, hang in there, to help your little one understand just keep reasuring that your body is getting ready to let baby out into this big, big world, ask him a couple questions, is he ready to be THE big brother? Will he share some toys with baby? What is his favorite sound? Have a ball close by you can always throw & have him re-treave it, sounds like a puppy I know but they love it, books he likes .Maybe a couple puzzles you both can just sit and do....I hope your vomiting stops, thats the only thing Ididn't have.HUGS~LUCK , It's also exciting now , These are the days...
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 11:12 AM on May. 2, 2010

• I also had really big babies, and I believe that is why I felt that way too! I know how much it sucks, I could barely move in the last month and felt just awefull. They made it to 40 wks and just over, sooooo you just done know! Good luck :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:28 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I feel the same way right now. I've been feeling this way for a few days now. I am always feeling sick and I can't sleep.... you just want to walk around saying "Icky" all the time lol...We're almost there!
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 7:07 AM on May. 3, 2010