How do I post to all the groups at one time?

I joined several groups last night, my first time here. I can't answer all the warm welcomes, or I'd never find time to read the groups. Please accept my thank you to the groups for accepting me, and I'll be joining more, as time permits.
I am a reader, a yarn crafter, a crazy granny, and a fun person, if I do say so myself.
I would love to get a siggy made, but I'm not asking right, nor am I sure how to post, so any help would be appreciated.
A little about me, until I figure out how to do the profile- I am married, live in Florida, have 2 daughters and 4 grandkids, have had 2 groups and was co-supervisor in 2 other groups. I knit, read, crochet, read, do needlepoint, read and do plastic canvas. Did I mention that I am an avid reader?
I would like to ask everyone to be my friend, but don't know how to do a bulk mailing to all. If you ask me to be your friend, I assure you, the answer is yes.
Out of room.
Susan

suebax12

Asked by suebax12 at 11:10 AM on May. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• The best way to make friends is to look at and answer questions on answers and groups. Click on the screen names of women you have things in commen with or like what they said and click invite to be friend. You can't send a mass post to all your groups but you can go in and make a post at each one. Just have fun with it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:57 AM on May. 2, 2010

• Hi Susan!

Like the previous person stated there isn't an easy way to post to all your groups at once. However, a post like the one you made here would make a great journal and they are a great way to make new new friends. You can make a journal from the journal widget on your homepage or by hovering your mouse over the journal tab at the top of any page and clicking add a journal. Here is a link with information on friend invites maybe it will clear some things up for you. What to do with a friend invite If you find you have questions mesage us anytime.

ImNewHere

Answer by ImNewHere at 5:10 AM on May. 3, 2010