would you

put your child in a school where he/she is the only person of their race? or would you send him/her to a private school ,because it is diverse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I would. Race is totally not in issue in our family. We are a multi-multi-racial family as it is. I grew up in an area where I was the minority, but not the only one. Race is only an issue/problem if you make it one.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:56 AM on May. 2, 2010

• If the school was accepting, and my child was fine with it... I wouldnt mind if they were the only one of their race. If the school was private and diverse I wouldnt mind.

I would be most concerned that both schools were going to give a top notch education and be accepting of all children.

Anonymous

• I'd go with private school. There is no diversity when only one child is different from the rest.
    Anonymous

• How many kids in the class?
    Anonymous