Spinoff question about kissing your kids in the mouth. whats the difference in that and breast feeding?

so i saw the post Anon made about how a post ticked her off that a woman doesnt kiss her kids in the mouth for fear of spreading germs. and in that post i saw more than one responder saying that they do not kiss their kids in the mouth bc that is reserved for sexual relationships. so i ask this, do those same women breast feed? if you wont kiss your child bc you feel its sexual then how do you feel about you child especially a chid over 2 years that still breastfeeds? there was one person in partucular that was adamant about lips being for her sexual partner, so what about the breast? isnt that a little more sexual and personal than the mouth? i love kissing my kids they give the best sugar (yes i make out with my 2 year old lmao no not really). only i dont kiss DD (6) on the mouth bc she generally licks her lips with a lot of spit before kissing anyone so i try to avoid her mouth at all costs lol!!

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 12:16 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What I have seen on here is that women say breasts are not sexual, that they are only for feeding babies, but I think you have and interesting point. I had not thought of it that way. And yes, I do kiss my kids on the mouth. They are not even school age yet so I don't see the problem with doing that.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:25 PM on May. 2, 2010

• laughing@ licking her lips.... I have seen kids do that... it cracks me up!!!!!

Anonymous

• *an not and*
    wildflowers25

• Well location for one thing! The mouth is a germy place. It's open with mucous lining inside while a nipple isn't. I wouldn't kiss my kids on the mouth for anything. I think it's inappropriate as well as unhealthy. Heck, I don't even kiss SO on the mouth. It's just the way it is in our house.
    Anonymous

• WOW!
    Breast are TO FEED BABIES!!!!!!!! That is their #1 reason! We were not given breast for men to look at or grab! It was only a plus for them!
    This is the most crazy thing i have seen recently on CM! comparing kissing a child to nursing a child!
    But I do both kiss my child in the mouth & breastfed till 18mo.
    Im guessing next woman should get c-section b/c a baby coming through the vagina is just to much because the vagina is a sexual organ as well?! *rolls eyes *
    :-)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:42 PM on May. 2, 2010

• comparing a germy mouth to breast milk... all I can say is, wow.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:45 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I agree with you. lips are for smooching they are the magic healers to any boo boos.Breast are looked at as sexual more then they are for feeding.They are kinda both IMO.I mean have you seen pornos.Titty Fu(king? girls with breast implants,showing tatas to the world at Mardi Gras,They dont make lace bras for comfort ;) or teddys. Kissing a child is NOT sexual IN ANYWAY.lol
    Anonymous

• mommatasha i am not trying to compare i just want to know since there are some ppl who dont kiss their kids in the mouth bc it germy or sexual do you not see that as being kinda out there also? if you arent kissing your kids on the mouth bc its a sexual organ then they must feel the same way about their breasts right? my breasts are 100 times more sensitive and sexual than my mouth. also about passing germs, do you people not brush your teeth? there are probably more germs on your hands. also im sorry but breasts are just as much for sex as for feeding babies if they werent we wouldnt get turned on by them or orgasm when they are manipulated
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 1:42 PM on May. 2, 2010

• If breast arent sexual then why do nipples get hard when your fooling around?
    Anonymous

• Only in America, that's all I can say. Lol
    KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 1:55 PM on May. 2, 2010