Does your kid model/act?

I love having pictures taken of my lil one. She's not quite 4 months and I already have a ton of amazing shots of her. My profile photo for one. That was actually an "oops" from some pics I had done of her for Mother's Day.

How did you get your kid into modeling or acting?

*Please no criticism responses. She's a happy baby. She loves to smile and is very photogenic. This is just something fun to do. And to get a prize or make some money instead of spending it is just a plus.

coralbeth

Asked by coralbeth at 12:43 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I would prolly go online and find a modeling agency. Make sure they don't charge money upfront.. as always.. and go with it.
    Anonymous

• and we model freelane. It's hard to find a group that is real. Get a portpoilo put together and then look for local projects listed in the local newspaper.
    Tenn78

Answer by Tenn78 at 5:36 PM on May. 26, 2010

• added...They won't offically take children 6 years and younger unless you do have twins so freelance is a trick to get the name out there.
    Tenn78

Answer by Tenn78 at 5:37 PM on May. 26, 2010