at 36 weeks

I am just about 35 weeks pregnant, and I been having cramps for almost 2 weeks.. feels just like i am gonna get PMS.. and been having my tummy get hard pretty often, my last child was born at 36 weeks so i am woundering if this is a sign labor might be close...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• omg we are def around the same preg weeks and im experiencing the same pains i woke up with my belly feeling funny this morning however i just thought it because i slept on the couch last night instead of my bed i hope i dont give birth early but now you have me worried!
    Anonymous

• OP HERE
    PMS cramps, to me as always been a sign of early labor, and i am having soft none painful contractions.. so I was thinking its a sign of early labor.. passed 34 weeks im not worried anyways.. cause the baby is so far along that most issues that will come is eating, weight, ect.. my last was 36 weeks and she went home the next day..

was hoping to hear what everyone else though
    Anonymous

• I will ne 36wks on tuesday. Iv been cramping amd contracting for two+ weeks and iv also had 2 preterm babies 34 & 35 weeks... My dr just tells me not to think about this one being preterm because every pregnancy is different. So enless you actually have a medical reason why you cant carry full term then id say your safe. Its at this point in pregnancies that you begain to cramp a lot and panic and are so uncomfortable you wont want to move off the couch.

So again, take it easy and try not to think about being early or you will just drive yourself crazy. GL!
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 3:13 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I have been doing the cramping and hardening of the belly the past 2 weeks. I am 37 weeks pregnant. Until the pain gets unbearable, and you notice any bleeding, spotting or your water breaks I wouldn't worry to much about it. It's been going on for two weeks for me and I was checked friday, with no dilation. So, just hang in there don't stress, and keep an eye on your body for signs of labor. Or pre-labor!
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 6:04 PM on May. 2, 2010

• ive been getting them too the could be early labor if there regular.. u timing them? mine go for like 15 mins and stopp.. there could just be false labor contractions that what my doctor told me on monday. im due may 7
    BabyMommaKK

Answer by BabyMommaKK at 6:45 PM on May. 2, 2010

• OP HERE, the cramping is all the time pretty much also having BH Or contractions about every 12 min, been at work timing them... no blood no water, or anything..
    Anonymous