too late outa luck?

we got a new bed about a year ago and tried selling our old bed a few times after no hits for 2 months we asked my sis in law if she wanted the bed and we just give it to her she said no we have a bed...so 8 months later one of my DH co workers got a divorce and needed a bed so we sold it to her for 150. then 2 weeks later my mother in law calls and said that sis in law will take the bed now and i told her well we sold it and now MIL and SIL are pissed at me and DH..if she wanted it she should of taken it 8 months ago when we offered to give it to her. when this other person offered to buy we jumped on it cause we wanted it out of our house...
so were we wrong to sell it to the co worker?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You were not wrong. It's ridiculous she expected you to just hang on to that bed forever just to wait on her.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:11 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Not at all...she should have jumped on it. She waited and now she is sad...too bad for her!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:10 PM on May. 2, 2010

• not at all, she said no... and it was 8 months!
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 1:11 PM on May. 2, 2010

• not wrong at all. i have a saying for times like this: "too bad, so sad, sucks to be you" :)
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 4:23 PM on May. 2, 2010

• sounds like a kitchen table we 'promised' to my SIL.

the week after we sold it she asked to come get it.

too bad so sad on their part - you asked them to come get it and they didn't so its their own loss.

its NOT your fault.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:20 PM on May. 2, 2010

• and to add....our table issue was about 6-8 months long as well before we just sold it.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:24 PM on May. 2, 2010

• No, you're not wrong. SIL and MIL are wrong. They just don't want to admit that they're wrong.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:01 PM on May. 2, 2010

• What do you think?
    Anonymous