IS anyone giving away free puppies?

looking for one to grow with our family.
I asked yesturday where I could find free puppies and got bashed for it so let me let you know
I own my home, we have no mortgage or rent just usual monthly bills so I CAN TAKE CARE OF A PUPPY AND PROVIDE MEDICAL CARE, FOOD and SHELTER.
I know people give away puppies all the time so I WILL NOT BUY one when I can get one for FREE.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND UNLESS YOU CAN TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET A PUPPY

THANK YOU

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How many times are you going to post this?
    Look in your local paper or on Craigslist. It is really not that hard.
    Anonymous

• have you checked craigslist? where im at they always posting free animals and another way is to drive around a lot of times people post signs in their yard about free animals
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:17 PM on May. 2, 2010

• craigslist thats where i got my cat
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 1:34 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Look in your local newspaper. The Animal shelter usually has puppies and they come to you spayed or neutered. Sometimes at the WalMarts around here ;people stand out in the parking lot giving puppies away.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:14 PM on May. 2, 2010

• You can also try freecycle. In my freecycle groups there's usually 2 or 3 posts a day for free animals. We also often have people at Wal-Mart giving away puppies. If you can't find anything in the paper, try posting your own article asking for a puppy.

I agree with you about buying a puppy. The only way I'd want to buy one is if I'm planning on breeding them. Unless it was at a shelter. If I'm going to spend the money on one I'd want to get one from a shelter.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:33 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Free puppies are not really free. we got a "Free Puppy" In between puppy's first shots getting rid of fleas and worms, getting her groomed it would have been less expensive to buy a puppy.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 2:35 PM on May. 2, 2010

• You could try your local animal shelter. You may have to pay $60, maybe less, but that's worth it in my opinion to save the life of a dog that would otherwise be killed or without a home.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:36 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Isn't this the same person that boasted about having no mortgage or rent to pay and you're still wanting a FREE puppy? If so, this is the 3rd time you've posted this, maybe you should ask elsewhere.
    Anonymous

• "I get food stamps. My Dh was working in the Steel Mills and got laidoff. His unemployment did was not enough for the bills and food so we got food stamps.
    We are not leeches but we do need help feeding our children untill he can get back to work.
    WHY DO MOST OF YOU ON HERE GET ON AND BASH PEOPLE WHO ARE ON FOOD STAMPS? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? JUDGEMENTAL PEOPLE REALY MAKE ME SICK. "'

You said you have plenty of money to afford a dog but you also recently said this. Hmm....
    Anonymous

• If you can't feed your kids, you have no business trying to take care of an animal....they eat too, and food stamps don't work for Alpo.
    Anonymous