Ughh paying child support is getting fustrating!!

My hubby has to pay 340.00 a month...Let me start by saying I was with him 2 years we called if off after our son and got back together 6 months later..He slept with some girl a few times during our breakup and when we got back together never heard from her again...When her kid was 9 mnths old we found out about him. We went through the whole paternity. Hubby stepped u pas a man and put himself on child support so he can file for visitation and feel hes contributing. With 2 kids we pay 340.00 a month for her one and we have 2...He makes 1300 a mnth and were in claifornia... We have him every fri to sunday after fighting so long for visitation. She now has another kid who she doesnt get support for so she brought us back to increase it...IM HOPING THEY DONT...cuz thtas not our child to take care of..She doesnt work, go to school nothing...

The reason im fustrated is because we pay 340 a mnth...She doesnt drive, she

NIKKIANDYBABY

Asked by NIKKIANDYBABY at 2:16 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• wow... i hope she doesn't get it.. it's not his baby, therefore he shouldn't have to pay for that kid
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 2:21 PM on May. 2, 2010

• she does pay rent (lives with her ma and brags about how she has no bill or have to buy groceries or anything) shes on medical..her sons both just stay home not school aged with her all day..

and now why im angry we pay sooo much yet she sends him in size 3 diapers mind you hes 41 inches 46 lbbs...size 4t clothes size 8 shoes and hes wayyy to big....she asks every week for us to buy him food and to buy him clothes and shoes and haircutts....

and shes always has her hair done niceeee clothes nail done....its fustrating!!! I just wish she put the money to him
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Answer by NIKKIANDYBABY at 2:22 PM on May. 2, 2010

• its not his..and im like ddue why isnt she happy with 340 a mnth that she clearly doesnt put to him!
    NIKKIANDYBABY

• why don't you file for joint custody? Or perhaps full custody? I doubt you wll get an increase in support,, due to the fact that he hasn't had an increase in income,, so sorry momma!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:33 PM on May. 2, 2010

• well, honestly your hubby shouldve used protection when sleeping with random girls..then he wouldnt be in this situation. and i understand if you're mad about having to pay for another kid that isnt yours or his but 340 for his kid is fine.
    Anonymous

• Kim we arnt filing for custody opr joint because right now we live i na 2 bedroom...thats all we can afford 1100 a mnth in la county...of course iwork too! So when we get a 3rd bedroom we want to cuz we have a 4yr old boy and 3mnth girl step sons a 3yr old boy...so than they can have a room!
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Answer by NIKKIANDYBABY at 2:39 PM on May. 2, 2010

• anon people like you make me crack up. Ididnt say there is anything wrong with us paying 340 a mnth we pay it it doesnt even gget deducted! We put ourself on child support...Did you read my message? I get mad cuz she has no bills and sends him to us looking like hes homeless when shes all fixed up and doesnt have any other source of income. Im mad because she wants to increase like 340.00 isnt enough for her
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Answer by NIKKIANDYBABY at 2:40 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Yeah I was going to ask why he hasn't considered joint custody yet too. Paying child support is just how it is and how you would want it if you weren't with your husband too. Should he have to pay more because of the other child? Of course not. But I don't see how a judge will grant this without reason.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:41 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Mama well shes saying now that she has 2 and is no longer working she needs a increase for step son...Why I have no idea..No rent...no bills..she doesnt buy him anything...no car no gas..No childcare why in the world would she ened more
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Answer by NIKKIANDYBABY at 2:44 PM on May. 2, 2010

• It doesn't matter who or what you think. THE fact of the matter is, he was man enough to stick it in her with the potential of making a baby, now he forever has a child. Congratulations. It's a fact of life. You try raising a child on your own today!!
    Anonymous