How often (sex question)...?

I had amazing sex last night with my husband. It was hot n crazy from the beginning and we orgasmed together at the same time while he was in me. It doesn't get any better than that. How often does that happen to you guys out there. We've been married 3 years and its happened like 5 times before. Drives us wild. I wonder what we'd have if it resulted in a pregnancy? lol just outta curiosity.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• About once every couple weeks (4-6)
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 2:20 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I've never had an orgasm from sex. EVER.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 2:38 PM on May. 2, 2010

• IM ThE SAME AS PP...ONCE every couple weeks...we've been married for almost 2 yrs
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:39 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I would say 85% of the time. I am really surprised to see the number of women that do not orgasm from sex. I guess I understand now why so many women on here complain about sex with their husbands.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 3:22 PM on May. 2, 2010

• It happens to me more often. LOL. I would say about 95% of the time. I got lucky and my SO is a very good lover. :)
    xxmandyraexx

Answer by xxmandyraexx at 3:33 PM on May. 2, 2010

• it would probably happen more often but we get interupted quite a bit by our little guys lol. They are 2 and 4 and still end up in our bed most nights.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 3:40 PM on May. 2, 2010

• My husband and I always orgasm together. He always waits for me. Of course a few times he wasnt able to "wait" but I would say 98% of the time we orgasm together. Its amazing! I am very lucky!!

I do not orgasm just with penetration. I have to touch myself at the same time, but the "silver bullet" vibrator is the BEST thing that has happened to our sex life. I orgasm EVERY time with it. It works the best when Im on top.
    Anonymous

• My husband and I have been married 12, almost 13 years, and we've perfected the art. He always gets me to orgasm first, then keeps going for a bit and gets me off one more time, at the same time he orgasms. Sometimes I feel a little guilty because I get two for every one of his.
    Anonymous

dont feel too bad, it feels that much better for him. wow, i thought i was living it up, and u guys are giving me ur 87 and 95 percents. as for those who dont orgasm, i'm shocked, kick the kids out and i urge u to see what ur missing. think about it, it makes all the difference to search for more!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on May. 3, 2010

• It's not an every sexual encounter experience but it has happened a few times over the years. And it is an unbelievably wonderful experience.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:13 PM on May. 3, 2010