Mouth Ulcers??

Has anyone out there been diagnosed with something that causes recurrent mouth ulcers? My 13 yr old daughter struggles with this, she has flare ups. We have been to the doc, but all they do is give her the mouthwash with benadryl, milk of mag, dexamethasone. This only treats the symptoms. I read that they are usually the cause from something else...so i wondered if any of you have these ulcers as a symptom that goes along with your disease?

hw1977

Asked by hw1977 at 5:10 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Health

• I always got them when having too much acid in my system. Perhaps an elimination diet (I like the brown rice and veggie one) or something similar might bring light if the problem is food related. Good luck...I know how horrible they are!
    Anonymous

• Wow..that looks kinda bad. I mean the stomach acid from eating acidic food....sorry if it caused any red flags.
    Anonymous