I just turned 9 wks and feeling horrible today

Im just soooo tired n uncomfortable and nausouse. I felt a lil better in the pass couple of days until now, Im back to the horrible morning sickness. I haven't been eating alot all I do was lay down on couch all day.does anyone have the same feeling? Idk what to do to feel better ;;(

Amy2079

Asked by Amy2079 at 5:32 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt like that too. I know how bad it sucks but give it time it will pass!! Try to get outside. As horrible as you feel fresh air does amazing things for a persons mood. just take it easy and relax!! soon the horrors of the first trimester will be over lol
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:57 PM on May. 2, 2010

• Well, if you don't mind stopping to throw up every once in a while, I suggest fresh air. DH and I would laugh about how much vomit was in the streets when I was pregnant with DD. I felt sick all the time! I'm sorry you're going through this, have you asked your doctor for help with morning sickness.. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I'd talk to your doctor about it. I think they can prescribe something so it's not that bad. I was pretty sick this time around - couldn't eat, actually lost weight :( But I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and it's almost completely gone! There is hope!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 8:46 AM on May. 3, 2010