creativive ways to disclose baby's sex

hope to find out the sex next week and i want innovative ways to tell daddy, grandma, and aunties to be that the baby is a girl... or a boy!

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• a friend of mine got a cute gift box and put in a pair of blue booties with a blue ribbon. for a girl...pink booties.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:41 PM on May. 2, 2010

• If you are having a boy, make lil-smokies for dinner and call them lil-weineys! lol and invite people over for dinner that night. I'm not sure about what to do for a girl, because I've never had one. As for telling the sex of my boys, I've used the lil smokies idea.
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 6:12 PM on May. 2, 2010

• On Good Morning America or The Today Show, the son and his wife from 19 Kids and Counting found out their child's sex by cutting a cake, it was pink on the inside for a girl. You could make a cake with the appropriate food coloring and then cover it with icing so they are surprised when they cut it.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 7:29 PM on May. 2, 2010