Looking for a church..

My husband and I moved to a new town. We both grew up Catholic. We have been to a few Episcopalian churches but even though he likes it, I don't. I don't like something that organized. I want to find a church that doesn't have a choir, but a band. and that is mostly centered around the sermon. Are there any denominations that you know of that kind of matches it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on May. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Christian churches. Like that have that in their name. (Soandso Christian Church) etc. Generally have at least a small band (guitar, drums, vocals) and communion and sermon every sunday.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 6:24 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I love the church I went to! It's in Redlands, CA. It's called Oasis, and it's for anyone who believes in Jesus, and even those who don't!
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 1:05 AM on May. 5, 2010